ISU better team. Probably.

It seems that ISU will most likely beat the Hawks 34-20 in Kinnick and win for the first time in many years but we shouldnt get too down because we will win the next two to start 3-1. From there we must hope for a lot of improvement and some luck to make a bowl game. Pray for 7 wins. Clone fans coming off of wins against Tulsa and Iowa will be expecting a dream season and it won't happen. They will also be praying for 6-7 wins. Good luck to both teams. Mediocrity is what we all should expect for both teams!

It seems that ISU will most likely beat the Hawks 34-20 in Kinnick and win for the first time in many years but we shouldnt get too down because we will win the next two to start 3-1. From there we must hope for a lot of improvement and some luck to make a bowl game. Pray for 7 wins. Clone fans coming off of wins against Tulsa and Iowa will be expecting a dream season and it won't happen. They will also be praying for 6-7 wins. Good luck to both teams. Mediocrity is what we all should expect for both teams!

Is this what we've come to? DorkytheHawk? Really?

Umm, I wouldn't just skip over UNI, they are good and will be hitting stride week 3. UNI is a scary game for Iowa, especially if they do lose to ISU. Whoever is + in the TO margin will win ISU/Iowa game.

ISU can put up points against Hawk defense not sure if the same can be said about Hawk offense against ISU defense. Pretty simple to predict ISU 34-20 victory at Kinnick. Good luck Hawks

CorkyTheHawk = best troll name ever.

KF will have the boys ready, plus we're at home.

Now go stroke Becca's hair.

Umm, I wouldn't just skip over UNI, they are good and will be hitting stride week 3. UNI is a scary game for Iowa, especially if they do lose to ISU. Whoever is + in the TO margin will win ISU/Iowa game.

Cyhigh?? DorkytheHawk?? Somebody is having an Alt party:eek:

Who's skipping over UNI? Every game Iowa plays from now on is gonna be a scary game.

ISU can put up points against Hawk defense not sure if the same can be said about Hawk offense against ISU defense. Pretty simple to predict ISU 34-20 victory at Kinnick. Good luck Hawks

Ok mr clone troll at least admitt it. I highly doubt isu puts up anywhere close to 34 points on the board by their offense.

Iowa State has beaten Iowa when they were not the better team overall.

Perhaps Iowa can do the same and be the better team on Saturday.

Heck, Iowa State found that out in 2007!

Latest posts