Isaiah Moss Headed to Kansas

Well since I'm a Hawkeye fan and not a players fan, I'm rooting for him to hardly play. It would not be a good look for the program at all if he goes to Kansas and kills it.

Well since I'm a Hawkeye fan and not a players fan, I'm rooting for him to hardly play. It would not be a good look for the program at all if he goes to Kansas and kills it.
On the flip side, what if he goes there and rides the pine? That also would not be a good look. I'm hoping for a happy medium and he plays to the status quo of what he did at Iowa ie a solid 4th/5th option spot up shooter.

I’m hoping he wins 6th man of the year in his new conference with similar numbers he had w Iowa, he scores 30 vs lil bro and KU wins the lil 12 again.

On the flip side, what if he goes there and rides the pine? That also would not be a good look. I'm hoping for a happy medium and he plays to the status quo of what he did at Iowa ie a solid 4th/5th option spot up shooter.

If he rides pine, all he is is a player who wasn't good enough for the role he wanted at iowa, then went to Kansas and proved it. He will be forgotten about. If he's good at Kansas, recruiters will bring up how the last guard didn't get a fair shake at Iowa so he went to Kansas and played well. That would not be good.

He needed to go somewhere where he could be "the guy", so he picks a top 5 program.
Has Isaiah or anyone in his camp actually said that’s why he transferred? I think that was an implication made somewhere along the line but it never came from Moss.

Has Isaiah or anyone in his camp actually said that’s why he transferred? I think that was an implication made somewhere along the line but it never came from Moss.

It was reported in an article I wrote. It might have been a quote from his dad if I remember right. He wanted to be the first or second option. Something like that.

It was reported in an article I wrote. It might have been a quote from his dad if I remember right. He wanted to be the first or second option. Something like that.
I do remember hearing that, just couldn’t recall where. The commitment to Arkansas and then flipping to Kansas is definitely odd. Does he start at Kansas’s even? I doubt it.

I do remember hearing that, just couldn’t recall where. The commitment to Arkansas and then flipping to Kansas is definitely odd. Does he start at Kansas’s even? I doubt it.
I doubt it too. I know a lot of people on here like to say "the posters know more than Self", but to some small extent we do. I've seen every single second of Moss's college career. Hell for all we know, Self thinks Moss isn't all that great but is way better than a banked scholarship. I know one thing, if Moss ends up being good at Kansas, my opinion on Fran will change drastically.

He will have his work cut out for him. Five of last year's 26 teams in KenPom Adjusted D reside in the Big 12. Texas Tech ranked #1 in the country and Kansas State ranked #3.

He can get hot with streak shooting. He may need to be more consistent game to game to get minutes at Kansas.