Is this even worth it anymore(being a fan)

WDMBleacherHawk

I put so much energy, emotion, and money into this program and I get sooo little of a return. I am depressed after every loss for at least a day, and when the players lose, all we hear from the coaches is that they played hard and things didnt go our way. I dont want to hear this from our cach, he needs to play with fire. We blow the game vs OSU, NW, Ariz, and Wisky and we still play ****** on the road vs a rival? This becoming ********. and Im starting to wonder why I care about this. Of course I love the hawks and will be rooting hard every week, but this sucks.

THESE TYPE OF POSTS ARE GETTING RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't all of you go on over the to Clowns. They could use you.

IT'S GREAT TO BE A HAWKEYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you are a CUBS fan also????????? CUBS ( Completely Useless By September)

Wow I was rambling there

Yeah man, you need to step back and evaluate your priorities... I really want Iowa to win every game but you can't let it control your life, feelings, or emotions. It is just a game, there are more important things.

If it is about the money then maybe you need to donate within your means. Best of luck, man.

I love the Hawks and hate it when they lose, but there is to much joy in life to let a loss ruin my weekend.

At least that is what I keep repeating...

Wow, everything I was about to say has been covered. Yes, it sucks when they lose but I want your life if an Iowa game is a life changing moment.

I put so much energy, emotion, and money into this program and I get sooo little of a return. I am depressed after every loss for at least a day, and when the players lose, all we hear from the coaches is that they played hard and things didnt go our way. I dont want to hear this from our cach, he needs to play with fire. We blow the game vs OSU, NW, Ariz, and Wisky and we still play ****** on the road vs a rival? This becoming ********. and Im starting to wonder why I care about this. Of course I love the hawks and will be rooting hard every week, but this sucks.

You are just a fan. You have no idea the hours and and effort the coaches put into preparing for not only the season, but each and every game. The players and coaches want to win more than you do, but it doesn't always happen. I don't know why I take the time to respond to posts like these but for christ's sakes get over it. Your life is not that bad. You could be a Cyclone fan.

THESE TYPE OF POSTS ARE GETTING RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't all of you go on over the to Clowns. They could use you.

IT'S GREAT TO BE A HAWKEYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you are a CUBS fan also????????? CUBS ( Completely Useless By September)

Your pathetic. Let fans gripe! THis is a poor team and a poor job of coaching this year. Stop belittling fans and put the anger and blame where it goes...the team!

We over here in duck land will always welcome those that have lost their ways at the hands of a coach who wont change and who will not improve a team.
*Joke*

It is what it is and it was what it was.

Latest posts