Is this a preemptive move to get Texas?

Texas won't ever agree to equal sharing of moneys. They have plenty if sway and revenue where they are. Big12 will get some good teams because they don't mind stoopid.

Texas agreed to equal revenue sharing why is this hard to understand for some people? LHN is Tier 3 money every school in the Big 12 keeps all tier 3 money is UT's bigger sure, name 2 schools who could do better than texas in tier 3. There is probably 2-3 schools in this country who could compete with Texas money or pull. Jebus this is not difficult to understand.

We are set up different then the Big 10 good or bad TV wise but Texas making more money on there **** bag network means nothing.

Texas agreed to equal revenue sharing why is this hard to understand for some people? LHN is Tier 3 money every school in the Big 12 keeps all tier 3 money is UT's bigger sure, name 2 schools who could do better than texas in tier 3. There is probably 2-3 schools in this country who could compete with Texas money or pull. Jebus this is not difficult to understand.

We are set up different then the Big 10 good or bad TV wise but Texas making more money on there **** bag network means nothing.

tumblr_m50k4skK2O1r3zat8.gif

Naw I aint mad brah. Well maybe the wife told me a couple of minutes ago no fun time with her crooked clam.

me_gusta_face_rage_face_meme_humour_lol_rofl_sticker-p217144325007170341en7l1_216.jpg

Never said Texas was forced. We know they have had talks with ND and with the Big 10 in the past. Maybe this was a plan that has been put in place. Research Dollars for Texas would be a huge get. They can afford the extra travel. LHN could buyout, or be sold to BTN. ESPN might relish the chance to get out of that mistake.

Probably not likely, just something that crossed my mind with all this. Nothing would surprise me with realignment. Probably more likely the Big 12 goes hard after FSU and goes from there. I am sure they are watching the Maryland buyout very closely.

That deal where any school leaving would give up all Television $$ they had coming no matter what conference they landed in until 2025 is a nasty poison pill. Much worse than what the ACC set up.

Now if 6 schools leave all at once they can vote to waive the fee. Majority vote would make it null and void

Guessing Texas will stick with the LHN and the Big 12

Latest posts