Is there an official list yet??

dmShortSaledude

I would like to see the dryed ink on Jones & Spearman.

Are any of the recruits on campus now, besides Kenny? I think this would be a huge move for us to start encouraging recruits to come early. Far greater chance to have them earn playing time, especially with Kirk. It has been the new trend at some of the elite programs. It would be good to catch up.we need any advantage we can get.

I would like to see the dryed ink on Jones & Spearman.

Are any of the recruits on campus now, besides Kenny? I think this would be a huge move for us to start encouraging recruits to come early. Far greater chance to have them earn playing time, especially with Kirk. It has been the new trend at some of the elite programs. It would be good to catch up.we need any advantage we can get.

Well, there's your problem right there, at least when it comes to Ferrets. Trendy? If everybody's doing it, how does it stay trendy? Stick with the tried and true. That's football. (snort)

Yeah, I know KF has become more & more conservative. Thus less willing to bend to the trend. But we are all hoping BF will have some influence...

Any word that the university has officially received the signed LOI from Jones & Spearman?

Yeah, I know KF has become more & more conservative. Thus less willing to bend to the trend. But we are all hoping BF will have some influence...

Any word that the university has officially received the signed LOI from Jones & Spearman?

Spearman's in.

Latest posts