Is there a worse division in the P5 than the B1G West?

That’s the same song and dance we always hear. The ‘if we played today’ card. They had their stud tailback and miracle worker QB in September and could not score. Yet ‘today’ they are much improved after playing in a marginal conference. Nice try troll.
Look, I hate ISU, but the fact is they are playing much better than they were in September. Iowa is playing about the same, but there is all sorts of tape on how to expose Iowa's weakness on o-line and back 7. It's a testament to how shitty Ferentz has become. Used to be Iowa got way better from September to November, now it's kinda "what you see is what you get."

Not to defend ISU, but I think ISU would shittruck Iowa if they played today.

I dont think they would get shittrucked because Iowa has a very good defense but I think ISU has a slight edge right now because they are winning and Iowa doesnt have an offensive clue.

You really think that ISU could go into Penn St and be that competitive, I dont. Penn Sts defense is so much better that almost all Big 12 defenses and McSorley would give Iowa States 3 man rush and dropping 8 fits with his running and scrambling.

I dont think they would get shittrucked because Iowa has a very good defense but I think ISU has a slight edge right now because they are winning and Iowa doesnt have an offensive clue.

You really think that ISU could go into Penn St and be that competitive, I dont. Penn Sts defense is so much better that almost all Big 12 defenses and McSorley would give Iowa States 3 man rush and dropping 8 fits with his running and scrambling.
I don't know that Iowa gave PSU a great game so much as PSU played like shit that day.

Look, I hate ISU, but the fact is they are playing much better than they were in September. Iowa is playing about the same, but there is all sorts of tape on how to expose Iowa's weakness on o-line and back 7. It's a testament to how shitty Ferentz has become. Used to be Iowa got way better from September to November, now it's kinda "what you see is what you get."

They are playing better in large part due to the schedule they are playing. They play us every year and have 2 decades of video to know how to exploit us. It was common knowledge that they had a great off season and we were only a favorite by Kinnick itself so even Vegas felt this was a toss up game. They lost. If we were playing Texas Tech, Baylor, Kansas, etc. we’d be feeling good too right about now. If Maryland can win a home and away series with Texas.... that’s a yo about your league strength. What’s their best non-con win? I’ll wait to hear.

Really? PSU has a shit defense. They give up yards like crazy to every team they play. Yes ISU would give PSU a game, and if PSU played like they did against us the game wouldn't even be close. They went to Michigan and gave up 45 points. Illinois, and Indiana went up and down the field on them. Iowa has a very good defense against shit teams, but against a decent offense they don't. ISU would handle us easily if we played them now.

No, and it sucks that Iowa could not take advantage. I feel Iowa is the best team in the division (which honestly isn't saying much) and they found a way to lose Wisconsin, Purdue, and now Northwestern. The division was for Iowa's to take and the crapped it down their leg.

Now I'm not sure this team can beat Nebraska.