Is there a worse division in the P5 than the B1G West?

okeefe4prez

The marquis non-con win is Iowa over Iowa State.

Northwestern lost to Akron and Duke.

Wisconsin lost to BYU.

Nebraska lost to Troy.

Illinois had a bad loss.

Purdue lost to Eastern Michigan.

And Northwestern won the division with 2 weeks to go. Ugh.

All you have to say is the team that easily won this division lost at home to Akron (whose only other road win was in OT at Kent St) and needed a 4th qtr comeback to get by Rutgers.

It's the worst and I believe most honest. If we're going to compete with southern states for talent, we gotta pony up. Would you rather spend your college days in Iowa or on a beach or somewhere else warm?

It's the worst and I believe most honest. If we're going to compete with southern states for talent, we gotta pony up. Would you rather spend your college days in Iowa or on a beach or somewhere else warm?

Today wasn't about cheating or not cheating.

Today wasn't about cheating or not cheating.
Correct. I do believe, however, that cheating to get better players would help cover inadequacies elsewhere. I posted a link about several of our players that are ranked highly in the NFL from the 2015 team. Talent can make coaches look pretty darn good. When the talent levels are even, though...

Correct. I do believe, however, that cheating to get better players would help cover inadequacies elsewhere. I posted a link about several of our players that are ranked highly in the NFL from the 2015 team. Talent can make coaches look pretty darn good. When the talent levels are even, though...

I understand, just frustrated. We are already paying a lot for a coach.

Hang in there, buddy. Brian's gonna get it done eventually. Might take another decade though. Patience is key. :)
normally I'd like this comment but that's just fucking depressing to think about. No way in shit brian should get hired. He'd be detested from day 1.

The Big 12 is probably worse.
I agree the whole Big 12 is piss water since they cant and dont play any defense..

Iowa just totally shut down ISU yet ISU puts up 35 points avg on the Big 12. enuf said,, and now I will wait for BryceC and a few other clown lurkers to come to the defense of their league, hahahahah

I agree the whole Big 12 is piss water since they cant and dont play any defense..

Iowa just totally shut down ISU yet ISU puts up 35 points avg on the Big 12. enuf said,, and now I will wait for BryceC and a few other clown lurkers to come to the defense of their league, hahahahah
Not to defend ISU, but I think ISU would shittruck Iowa if they played today.

After spending three hours outside yesterday in a glorious 55 degree sunshine drenched day smoking a turkey and doing yard work and flipping around games and seeing the shitstorm Purdue and Minnesota had to play in, if I had an offer anywhere south of the Tennessee-Kentucky border other than in Mississippi I'd go there before I'd go to the Big Ten, with the possible exception of OSU if they were thin at my position and otherwise stacked. Living close to Clemson, I understand how Dabo has built what he has and can say with confidence there is a 0% chance of that happening at Iowa.

Not to defend ISU, but I think ISU would shittruck Iowa if they played today.

That’s the same song and dance we always hear. The ‘if we played today’ card. They had their stud tailback and miracle worker QB in September and could not score. Yet ‘today’ they are much improved after playing in a marginal conference. Nice try troll.

Latest posts