Is there a luckier team than Wisconsin?

BILLBUCKNER

Wiscy has some very good fortune. It started when they got aligned in the Legends division when OSU and PSU are hit with sanctions that takes them out of the legends race. They get to beat up on that division and play in the championship games. They somehow luck into a senior year for Wilson at QB who almost single handedly leads them to victories. MOnty Ball forgoes turning pro his Jr year when he likely could have been a 1st rounder. This year they get the services of a RB while talented turns into a physical freak that can tote the rock 30+ times and take the pressure off their struggling QBs in the weak West. Then the cherry on top.Play OSU with out their top 2 QBs in the Big championship. Give them credit for seizing every opportunity. I doubt KF could have made hey given if the shoe was on his foot. MW would have started over MG.

I have a new mini TIvo with Mediacom and can't find the Big Ten Championship game listed anywhere. It said online that is was going to be on ABC and also on Fox. It is going to be televised, right.....

It it a mystery channel, surf around until you find it. What gives......

On ABC in DM it has the Florida State-Georgia game listed. Nothing on ESPN or Fox Sports Channels or the BTN.....

Found it on Channel 17, Fox in DM. Slap in the face for the B1G.....

No, it is called capitalizing on your opportunities unlike a certain program to the southwest.

You make your own luck, Gig. You know what makes a good loser? Practice. -- Ernest Hemingway

I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. -- Thomas Jefferson

Diligence is the mother of good luck. -- Benjamin Franklin

The best luck of all is the luck you make for yourself. -- Douglas MacArthur

We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the success of those we don’t like? -- Jean Cocteau

Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. -- Seneca

Luck, bad if not good, will always be with us. But it has a way of favoring the intelligent and showing its back to the stupid. -- John Dewey

People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have. -- Anne Tyler

There is no luck except where there is discipline. -- Irish Proverb

Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure. -- Earl Wilson

Every day is a new day. It is better to be lucky. But I would rather be exact. Then when luck comes you are ready. -- Hemingway

You make your own luck, Gig. You know what makes a good loser? Practice. -- Ernest Hemingway

I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. -- Thomas Jefferson

Diligence is the mother of good luck. -- Benjamin Franklin

The best luck of all is the luck you make for yourself. -- Douglas MacArthur

We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the success of those we don’t like? -- Jean Cocteau

Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. -- Seneca

Luck, bad if not good, will always be with us. But it has a way of favoring the intelligent and showing its back to the stupid. -- John Dewey

People always call it luck when you've acted more sensibly than they have. -- Anne Tyler

There is no luck except where there is discipline. -- Irish Proverb

Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure. -- Earl Wilson

Every day is a new day. It is better to be lucky. But I would rather be exact. Then when luck comes you are ready. -- Hemingway

When life hands Kurt lemons, he makes chicken salad.

Looks like Wiscy luck is going to run dry tonight. OSu having their way with them.Up 24 to zip. At this point I hope OSU just steams rolls them. Maybe Wiscy loses their mojo and they start to slide.

Can the targeting rule be any worse.. Absolutely terrible call.. Even with replay they fail again and again

Going to get 60 hung on them by a team with a third string QB. The thing that sets quality teams apart from everyone else is depth. OS is just loaded.

Exactly this...because they didn't play anyone....Wisky's offense looks pretty anemic as well....==Blowout!

Exactly, this division is beyond horrible. The teams that are normally mediocre are garbage. This would be a 3 or 4 win season at best for Iowa if they played a normal power conference schedule.

Melvin Gordon is basically even odds with Mariota to win the Heisman later this month. He may even challenge Barry Sanders season rushing record, and Montee Ball's touchdown record. He only played three quarters against Nebraska and set a record that will stand for all of time. Can't wait for the game tonight.

Latest posts