Is there a game thread?

I'm not sure that we are that deep or have quality depth... from what i can tell we are pretty good with the starters in. Subs come in and eat some minutes but we didn't do much and now starters back in we are extending the lead again.

I'm not sure that we are that deep or have quality depth... from what i can tell we are pretty good with the starters in. Subs come in and eat some minutes but we didn't do much and now starters back in we are extending the lead again.

We do mass subs though so it's hard to tell. If we sprinkled in a few bench guys with White and Uthoff in there that would make the subs look better, instead we get the Dickerson-Jok-Oglesby-Uhl-Olesani lineup.

I think there will be a lot of nights where Olaseni, Oglesby, and Jok carry the team.

I think there will be a lot of nights where Olaseni, Oglesby, and Jok carry the team.

Yeah you're probably right. Jok will have some nights he will score and so will Ogelsby. I hope Olaseni can just be a consistent contributor. I'm not sure I would expect him to have on and off nights ilke the other 2 outside shooters but maybe I should just relax, R-E-L-A-X.

Latest posts