Is Steve Prohm History?

If the NCAA votes to approve proposed changes to the transfer rule in April then Prohm would be given a bit of a life line to fix things quicker potentially.

If he's smart... Stay one step ahead of the posse even if it's a step down. At least that's a new start. I still don't understand how Alford got the UCLA job to begin with Even after his run at New Mexico he hadn't ever done squat really. Perpetually underachieved. .... But whatever

It's the Lane Kiffin principle. :)

LaneKiffin_DreamJobs.png

It's the Lane Kiffin principle. :)

LaneKiffin_DreamJobs.png
No doubt. But he did get fired a couple of times I think. TN was the main gig where he just bailed on them. He didn't really leave ahead of the posse there so much as he just preferred USC over TN. He got his foot in the door off his Dads good name.

Alfords Dad was a well known HS coach I believe but his playing career got him in the door more then anything. Until he got fired by UCLA he'd always been one step ahead of the posse and somehow upgraded every time. Till now I think he's at Nevada toiling away. He was smart to let UCLA fire him and still get paid. He knew he wasn't going to get upgrade from that...

Latest posts