Is N. Dakota St. Iowa's "Trap Game?"

Isn't the definition of a trap game when you overlook someone you feel you're better than and looking towards the next opponent? I doubt Iowa is looking ahead to Rutgers. Now the Illinois game between Michigan and Nebraska is a true trap game.

Isn't the definition of a trap game when you overlook someone you feel you're better than and looking towards the next opponent? I doubt Iowa is looking ahead to Rutgers. Now the Illinois game between Michigan and Nebraska is a true trap game.

Illinois has a long way to go to be considered a trap. Their strong suit, the D interior was shredded by NC. Their 2nd strong suit, their QB had a terrible game against what was considered at best a decent average D.

I know, but I thought it was a pretty weak effort given the results of the end of last season.
Good morning Hawknigh and thanks for your opinion on my weak effort. Just really sick and tired of people referring to the end of last year. That year is over and on to a new one. You don't look back you look forward.

Illinois has a long way to go to be considered a trap. Their strong suit, the D interior was shredded by NC. Their 2nd strong suit, their QB had a terrible game against what was considered at best a decent average D.

If they were good, they wouldn't be a trap.

Games like this bookended by rivals will happen occasionally. ...

Like occassionally once a season.