Is Mich sleeping or has Fitz got his defense cooking again??

uihawk82

Someone mentioned in the Maryland Beat Minny thread that Maryland can catch someone sleeping yet this year and get a big win.

Well right now Michigan is letting jNW hang around giving up that 75 yard TD run. From the little I have seen the Mich runner was averaging about 8 yards a carry by the end of the first qtr but Harbaugh was also choosing to throw low percentage bombs.

Trap game after the big Mich road win last week. I mean this would be stunner!!!!!

99topdawg

I do worry, though, that NW's D gets better every week. Like Brohm, Gerald Fitzpatrick seems to know how to beat Iowa.

cincyhawk

Someone mentioned in the Maryland Beat Minny thread that Maryland can catch someone sleeping yet this year and get a big win.

Well right now Michigan is letting jNW hang around giving up that 75 yard TD run. From the little I have seen the Mich runner was averaging about 8 yards a carry by the end of the first qtr but Harbaugh was also choosing to throw low percentage bombs.

Trap game after the big Mich road win last week. I mean this would be stunner!!!!!
Michigan hasn't played a team with a winning record all year.

It's the Big Ten. You're always a key injury away from being beat or a fumble or snap away from winning.