Is Kurt recruiting that kid from the "Hello" commercial?

okeefe4prez

Stoops is poking around and if we got him playing WR I think he could be a game changer next year. Anyone know if he is on our radar? Erb could close that deal.

Actually Stoops is recruiting that kid for Iowa. Kurt is going to Buffalo and Stoops is coming here. Then ND and Virginia will join Maryland and Rutgers on their jump to the Big 10. When all the dust settles, Les Jeoson will be the men's basketball coach.

Actually Stoops is recruiting that kid for Iowa. Kurt is going to Buffalo and Stoops is coming here. Then ND and Virginia will join Maryland and Rutgers on their jump to the Big 10. When all the dust settles, Les Jeoson will be the men's basketball coach.
I was just going to check on stoops' status. Thx 4 clearing up.

They need to do a O'Keefe4prez behind the blow documentary so we can all get to know the real man behind the legend.

I wonder if KF is not recruiting that kid that was on College Gameday making those picks. The kid knows his football and his knowledge could help the coaching staff.

i get that this thread is a joke...but am i the only one that thinks that kid looks slow and uncoordinated? sure, the flip is cool...but watch him after he lands and starts running. he looks like a doofus.

hello

Latest posts