Is KOK the "Todd Lickliter" of OC's?

Did anyone else see Kirks face after the delay of game call on the half yard line? He had a " KOK, WTF?" Look. Classic

Excellent comparison. Both are delusional about the potential for success running systems that went out with parachute pants and Duran Duran. If KOK were such a genius, he would be a head coach.

It is borderline insane how some of you view Kirk. Comical to find so many dellusional people in one spot....but whatever works for those that love to whine constantly

It is borderline insane how some of you view Kirk. Comical to find so many dellusional people in one spot....but whatever works for those that love to whine constantly

Ok riddler, please enlighten us. KF is 14-51 when trailing at half. Is that the mark of the 6th highest paid coach in the country? The ship is taking on water and he refuses to admit there is a leak. He embraces an offense that is, to put it nicely, a complete joke. Oh sure, amass big yards against bad teams and then look anemic against teams that stack the box and blitz. Something here about the definition of insanity....

Ok riddler, please enlighten us. KF is 14-51 when trailing at half. Is that the mark of the 6th highest paid coach in the country? The ship is taking on water and he refuses to admit there is a leak. He embraces an offense that is, to put it nicely, a complete joke. Oh sure, amass big yards against bad teams and then look anemic against teams that stack the box and blitz. Something here about the definition of insanity....
Bwahahaha...are you really using a halftime scoring stat to attempt to prove a point? I say attempt because it is quite a worthless attempt, wow! Kirk has told you directly that he feels things are fine? Didnt think so! Let me guess you were the guy wanting Mike Leach too? Continue on with the foaming of the mouth now....please proceed

From what I understand, O'Keefe ran the spread offense at Allegheny College. This was a school that he went 79-10-1 at over 8 years. He had 4 undefeated seasons, won the conference championship 6 times, placed second twice and won a DIII national championship.

KOK's offensively philosophy is being restrained by Kirk Ferentz to suit his coaching style. If he were allowed to open things up, he would. I blame KF for the ineptness at times of this offense!

Is KOK the "Todd Lickliter" of OC's? No, KF is the "Todd Lickliter" of Head Coaches!

KOK should not take heat from anyone. KF gets paid to make these decisions and put the right people in the right jobs. KF needs to take all the heat if the offense has been subpar for every year but one.

Hayden had coaches offered jobs about every year, does anyone find it strange that none of KFs coaches are sought after?

Re: Is KOK the "Todd Lickliter" of OC's?

Um, YES?

But really he's more like the Anti-Midas. Everything he touches turns into $4it.

Latest posts