Is it true???

I heard a rumor tonight that I at first dismissed and then the more I thought about I think it could be true. The rumor is that the other Big Ten schools involved with Brust have been notified that there will be an inquiry or investigation regarding the possible tampering with Brust's recruiting. Now I just wonder if this could have anything to do with Brust's sudden interest in us again.

Whatever happens I still hope he ends up a Hawkeye.

Whoa, Daddy, I sure hope this is right. Would be sweet to nail the Madison Vulture and get one back at Wildkitty U.

FM will have three rides to offer next year even if he does get Brust, Ware, and Salter. I know the numbers don't add up now, but they will. If Brust does come back to Iowa it would mean that FM and Francis would have done an awesome job with Cully.

You must know something everyone else does not because you are right,the numbers do not add up. Guess that means someone else would be out...hmmmm...that is a short list of possiblities.

I would love to get both Ware and Salter, to shore up our guard court,and still have 3 schollys to give next year. If somehow Brust showed up, that would mean that Fran really wanted him,so I will trust his judgement.
I have never been down on Brust...only the Big Ten academic committee that overrode the rule. So if Brust comes back...no hard feelings.

Come on Ben. We for surely welcome you with open arms. Fran is a tireless worker and would make your decision worthwhile. We are gonna turn this around.

Latest posts