Is it possible?

Iceman

Nebraska has sunk so low that Iowa overlooked them today? We did not show up to play on both sides of the ball, lucky to win this one

lil red's bowl game. They came to win and played pretty error free until the end.

Nebby played inspired football. Iowa came out flat. IOWA still won. I love a "bad loss" for our fourth win in a row. Hopefully they get after Illinois next week.

I think so, a little bit. Nebby played really hard. Still lost. Frost lost.
Yes, they played hard, but they have no offensive identity. Two of their three best athletes on offense are qbs, but they only have one of them on the field at the same time. They don’t have a great running back, which was always a signature of Nebraska football. Seems they’d be better playing like Northern Illinois with Jordan Lynch. I’m not sure that either Martinez or McCaffery could stand up to the beating Lynch took every game. But they just don’t have an identity, and from reading the Nebraska board, they don’t have a qb to step in.

Yes, they played hard, but they have no offensive identity. Two of their three best athletes on offense are qbs, but they only have one of them on the field at the same time. They don’t have a great running back, which was always a signature of Nebraska football. Seems they’d be better playing like Northern Illinois with Jordan Lynch. I’m not sure that either Martinez or McCaffery could stand up to the beating Lynch took every game. But they just don’t have an identity, and from reading the Nebraska board, they don’t have a qb to step in.
Good points.