is it poor taste to wish an NFL qb suffer a non-debilitating injury and leave the gam

Re:is it poor taste to wish an NFL qb suffer a non-debilitating injury and leave the

I can't believe Stanzi could do worse than this pathetic joke of a QB

Re: is it poor taste to wish an NFL qb suffer a non-debilitating injury and leave the

I can't believe Stanzi could do worse than this pathetic joke of a QB

Clearly the chiefs think he could do worse... what do they have to lose?

Re: is it poor taste to wish an NFL qb suffer a non-debilitating injury and leave the

who will hurt palko first- pitt d or haley?

Re:is it poor taste to wish an NFL qb suffer a non-debilitating injury and leave the

Kyle Orton will be ready to start in a week or 2, why not see what Stanzi can do? Palko is not the answer, that is clear

Kyle Orton will be ready to start in a week or 2, why not see what Stanzi can do? Palko is not the answer, that is clear

I can't believe he didnt atleast get garbage time last week, what a ******* joke.

I can't believe he didnt atleast get garbage time last week, what a ******* joke.

My advise to Stanzi is to just hang in there until Haley gets fired. Things will have to get better after that.

I saw Ricky jawing at Haley on the sidelines to make some corrections or changes, but Haley just ignored him.

Hang in there, Ricky, and keep watching game film.

Stanzi hurt his ankle in practice this week, that may be why he hasnt gotten onto the field yet.

When they show Stanzi on the sidelines, he looks like a lost 4 yr old wandering through Walmart. He might get some time in the 3rd or 4th but no way he is going to look any better than the limp arm they are marching on the field now.

Stanzi hurt his ankle in practice this week, that may be why he hasnt gotten onto the field yet.
They were getting blown out last week and Palko threw his third INT, and Stanzi just sat there still. There's something more we don't know about.

Wright notes that Ricky Stanzi hurt his ankle earlier this week in practice and that Kyle Orton isn’t even going to suit up tonight. Given the injury to Matt Cassel, that leaves Tyler Palko as the lone quarterback option against a Steelers defense that will blitz early and often.
That said, it’s hard to imagine that Stanzi wouldn’t take the ball under center if the team needed him to and just work with a play set and formation that would allow him to minimize movement on the ankle. Unless he’s completely debilitated, there’s no way the Chiefs come into Arrowhead tonight with just one quarterback available.
Nov 27 12:38p by Matt Conner

Theres ur answer...he will not play, imagine that.

Wright notes that Ricky Stanzi hurt his ankle earlier this week in practice and that Kyle Orton isn’t even going to suit up tonight. Given the injury to Matt Cassel, that leaves Tyler Palko as the lone quarterback option against a Steelers defense that will blitz early and often.
That said, it’s hard to imagine that Stanzi wouldn’t take the ball under center if the team needed him to and just work with a play set and formation that would allow him to minimize movement on the ankle. Unless he’s completely debilitated, there’s no way the Chiefs come into Arrowhead tonight with just one quarterback available.
Nov 27 12:38p by Matt Conner

Theres ur answer...he will not play, imagine that.

Did you grow up on a farm by chance?

This is on Kirk. If he got DJK blackballed how in the hell can't he call Haley and tell him to get Ricky a chance. Another reason Kirk should be fired.

Yeah just like i had corn in my backyard, right?! Such a ******...

Yeah just like i had corn in my backyard, right?! Such a ******...

Do you believe in ghosts?

It's an inside joke hg7....I think.

Last edited:

Latest posts