Is it just me...but these officials...

WinOneThisCentury

Aren't calling some obvious stuff. I had no problem with the hook and hold on Garza...he did it...but we don't get many calls with this crew. Weiskamp had his arm grabbed. Dickenson fouled Garza when Garza tumbled out of bounds.

I'm just saying it seems like all the close stuff has gone their way...and they are hand checking heavy on defense. I know it's the Big Ten, but it also has to resemble basketball.

Big 14 Refs are the worst in the land, in terms of inconsistency and blatant homerism. Well known; hard to stomach; gotta just accept it.

As for the big Dick... he is potentially Luka part duex. Guy is gonna own the Big10-ish for the next 2-3 years - possibly college basketball, if he puts in a Luka-type offseason.

I thought that crew was awful!! So inconsistent. It looked like in the beginning they wanted to call everything and then they switched to calling nothing.

I thought that crew was awful!! So inconsistent. It looked like in the beginning they wanted to call everything and then they switched to calling nothing.
This same crew called the Arkansas/Alabama game the night before. I only watched to see what Alabama looked like. Was terribly officiated.

The refs took away any and all flow to what that game coulda been... We were able to hang in the first half but our O actually let us down. Garza had a rough game. We didn't adjust to what Michigan was doing to us. We needed to drive to the hoop more but our guards are too reluctant to do it. CJF doesn't get enough touches he'd do it more but he's treated like the 4th guy out there most of the time. The refs weren't afraid to blow the whistle we coulda shot more FTs if we'd have done it but JBo rarely does it and JW would rather shoot a step back 25 footer with a hand in his face

F this game of sissified basketball, I miss the style of old school where you put fucking fear in opponent. I am sick of referees. if it was me I kick their balls out
of their court. !970's was bad ass all the way! I was to run B1G, I'll deregulated the game of basketball and tell the boys have it your way! American don't go war and fight fair. I paid Fran to get T's however he wants! I paid Fran to coach his boys to play dirty like Dennis Rodman! That's how we win!!!!!! Let's go! Who's with me?

Officiating can certainly be a factor, but you have to find a way to overcome it.

One of those ways is making your shots.
Yep, it's the human element of the game. Good teams over come it. Iowa was able to for quite a while, but Michigan literally beat them down...by that time, Iowa had already lost. They frustrated Iowa and we sunk instead of punched back. All that first half BS, led to Iowa getting sloppy on D (They played pretty well most of the first half). They have to be better. If any little thing goes wrong, this team has a very difficult time overcoming it. Lose a player, and things seemed to go sideways quick. This team is about rhythm, and any spoke in that completely throws these guys off. They have to get better at adjusting. All that said, fucking terrible officiating ....like fucking the worst ever. That still is a thing even though so is everything else I said.

Yep, it's the human element of the game. Good teams over come it. Iowa was able to for quite a while, but Michigan literally beat them down...by that time, Iowa had already lost. They frustrated Iowa and we sunk instead of punched back. All that first half BS, led to Iowa getting sloppy on D (They played pretty well most of the first half). They have to be better. If any little thing goes wrong, this team has a very difficult time overcoming it. Lose a player, and things seemed to go sideways quick. This team is about rhythm, and any spoke in that completely throws these guys off. They have to get better at adjusting. All that said, fucking terrible officiating ....like fucking the worst ever. That still is a thing even though so is everything else I said.
Damn it. You are so annoying. You continue to make sense. Stop, please. You are embarrassing the internet geniuses! Next thing you know, we will have suicide attempts. Oh well.