Is it Direction, Recruiting or Caoching

BlackGold57

At this point, football and basketball look the same. No emotion, no swager, no confidence, no development of skills. Tonight embarased by kids with parents that attended Iowa and their kids not recruited by Iowa. For all you people that continue to justify this by saying its better than the 70"s, how sad. I live in Omaha, at least Nebraska does not tolerate incompetence.

Men's basketball and football are huge underachievers for this level of a program. It is so sad to me that empty seats are the only way to create change, and that is at the expense of the loyal fans who care so much and want desperately to support this university, just as I do.

I have a closet full of Iowa gear and a fan cave and my son grew up going to iowa City. We want so desperately to hope and support for the Hawks. At some point you really have to question what is going on and just move on.

I manage people and accountability is a regular topic of discussion. This university can't spell the word. All of this at the fans expense, for a state that has no other sports to follow and with fans so loyal.

Start with Barta. Please fire him and then get someone that can create change with coaching staffs that can recruit and develop talent, more than offensive lineman. Yes, Kirk would may a great coordinator somewhere.

I am sure there will plenty to loyal hawk fans that criticize this post. I love your loyalty. But please, where is Ralph Miller, Hayden Fry and Lute Olson and Tom Davis. My goodness, I wish Alford was back. We have not won anything since.

This is sad.

Latest posts