Is Iowa a 5-7 team?

JoeHawk

If this team a 5-7 team can the Regents look into restructuring Ferentz contract? I may piss off people but a coach who makes 4.5 million dollars is consistent in his winning and puts a quality product on the field. He does not deserve this money and I don't think the school should be investing into a 90 million dollar expansion of the stadium of this is the best the fans can get. I am sorry but its basic economics. Put a quality product on the field and you deserve the money. Ferentz needs to give back his contract in my opinion until he earns it. going 12-2 and than the possibility of a 5-7 season is unacceptable.

Thank god for basketball..

If this team a 5-7 team can the Regents look into restructuring Ferentz contract? I may piss off people but a coach who makes 4.5 million dollars is consistent in his winning and puts a quality product on the field. He does not deserve this money and I don't think the school should be investing into a 90 million dollar expansion of the stadium of this is the best the fans can get. I am sorry but its basic economics. Put a quality product on the field and you deserve the money. Ferentz needs to give back his contract in my opinion until he earns it. going 12-2 and than the possibility of a 5-7 season is unacceptable.

Thank god for basketball..

Not your point, but why so excited about this years bbk team?

Iowa has a pretty easy schedule so you should factor that into the equation if they do finish 5-7, or 6-6.

That $90M expansion is looking more and more like a colossal waste of money. No reason why it can't be postponed a year (they ain't selling tickets in 2017 no matter what) to fire Barta and use the new AD to force changes and "encourage" a contract restructure.

regardless illinois is the only team that wouldn't count as an upset and the way iowa's been playing that's no gimmie. It isn't out the realm of possibility that Iowa has a losing season. MSU fans are probably thinking right now "hey, we suck but at least we aren't as bad as Iowa".

Latest posts