Is Greenwood still hurting?

glidinghawk

I saw Conklin in there for several series. Actually, I can't recall seeing #30 on the field after the first series.

MMc took a big hit to the helmet, I'm glad he's ok.

GlidingHawk

I saw Conklin in there for several series. Actually, I can't recall seeing #30 on the field after the first series.

MMc took a big hit to the helmet, I'm glad he's ok.

GlidingHawk

Greenwood came off at the end of the first series...I think Conklin came in on the goal line and I don't remember seeing BG again. He wasn't happy when he came off either...he got to the sideline, took his helmet off, and gave it a little toss. You could tell he was frustrated that he couldn't help his team.

Yea I was wondering what happened to Greenwood. I saw Conklin in at the end of the first series. In the game chat Morehouse said they had taken his helmet, like they weren't going to let him back in the game. So, they knew he was done for the game pretty early. Does anybody know what happened?

Yea I was wondering what happened to Greenwood. I saw Conklin in at the end of the first series. In the game chat Morehouse said they had taken his helmet, like they weren't going to let him back in the game. So, they knew he was done for the game pretty early. Does anybody know what happened?

Had to be residual effects from last week, doesn't it?

Had to be residual effects from last week, doesn't it?

Yea that's what I was thinking. But, I have no idea because I didn't see what play he got hurt on at all. I just remember seeing Conklin on the field all of the sudden, and ESPN never even mentioned it.

Latest posts