Is Goodson hurt?

I know he isn't the biggest guy in the world but he is really shying away from contact today.

The whole idea is to go untouched to the endzone on every run. He looks fine, 5.1 ypcarry, but again he needs to stop dancing backwards when there is penetration and get whatever he can instead of losing an extra couple of yards.

And as the genius pythagoras said he did bowl over some tacklers.

He ran a LB over. You should stop taking drugs.
Well I can tell you someone jacked him up on the sidelines because ever since I posted this he has been running a lot harder. Not on drugs I was just stating the obvious! I'm not a hater I just expect a lot more out of him!!

Definitely see a difference in how he seems to finish runs lately and just how he runs in traffic. Maybe a little PTSD from the run blocking we've had the last couple years?

Definitely see a difference in how he seems to finish runs lately and just how he runs in traffic. Maybe a little PTSD from the run blocking we've had the last couple years?
Right! That is what I'm saying. He has been running a lot harder since the 1st quarter thank goodness! I was just questioning if he was banged up because in that 1st quarter he looked gun shy!

Williams does run harder, would like to see more reps myself. Goodsun does a little two step when contact is near and makes it easier to tackle him. I did the same, messaged friends about his shyness then boom, he picks it up. I am guessing the coaching staff said something, I know I would've.

As I stated in the game thread it is either feast or famine with him. He is either getting chunk yards or he is being tackled for a 4 yard loss. I know Williams is coming on, but it would have been nice if IKM did not have the fumbling problems. He is a guy that puts his head down and just goes.

He took himself out twice today. He is hurt. Probably for quite a while.
My guess would be he is dealing with some sort of injury as well. He’s looked tentative for a good share of this season………trying to avoid certain types of contact. Maybe something will come out eventually.