is anyone else

Why would I be jealous? I just keep thinking to myself this: Don't be jealous, for next year we'll be seen in Pasadena, not them.".

Why would I be jealous? I just keep thinking to myself this: Don't be jealous, for next year we'll be seen in Pasadena, not them.".

I hope we aren't in Pasadena next year, the BCS title game is the Fiesta Bowl next year.

As for this year, I'm not jealous, the Orange Bowl in prime time and the only game that day suits me just fine.

If okeefe would have pulled his head outta his ARSE we would be.....i'm sorry I just had too, couldn't help myself.

Not jealous. Just can't wait for it to be the Hawks on that stage. There really isn't another like it in the sport

For a second I was, but having fun cheering for the Duckies. OSU is the only Big10 team I'm avidly rooting against.

Don't care. Rose Bowl, Orange Bowl, Fiesta Bowl, Sugar Bowl...they're all just BCS bowls now...

Yeah, still to me, the Rose Bowl has lost some of its luster. And Hawkeye fans saved alot of money by going to FL versus California, I think. The majority would have any way. And heck, the Orange Bowl is in Prime Time as well. BCS is BCS, except for the 2nd Rose this year, where I thought we were going ! :)

I'm actually looking more forward to the Orange Bowl. Now I am jealous that OSU is representing the B10 as confrence champs, but not about the Rose Bowl as a destination.

Latest posts