iPad

Just trying to figure something out. Why the comment? Wow. By the way, I am new person to this site with lots memories and passion for the Hawks. Based on what I have read in some posts you might want focus your comments on others. Later,

Just trying to figure something out. Why the comment? Wow. By the way, I am new person to this site with lots memories and passion for the Hawks. Based on what I have read in some posts you might want focus your comments on others. Later,

Don't mind Vint...errr...I mean Ghost. He's got a hatred for all things Apple. It's due to all the paint thinner he huffed growing up.

:D

Ignore that guy. I've just started posting but am a long time reader. He's just a crabby middle aged guy. Read all of his posts with the gravely voice of the crabby tree on the wizard of oz that throws apples at Dorothy and friends. Now...doesn't that sound funny?

Ignore that guy. I've just started posting but am a long time reader. He's just a crabby middle aged guy. Read all of his posts with the gravely voice of the crabby tree on the wizard of oz that throws apples at Dorothy and friends. Now...doesn't that sound funny?

hahahaha well done, alt :D

Latest posts