Iowa's young players read these darn message boards

If you guys don't mind, I would like to take a second to speak to the players. Privately, if I may....

Ok guys, now that we are alone, I am going to shoot straight with you. You are having a bad season. A horrible season. One of the worst seasons imagineable. However, you don't need me to tell you that. You already know.
There are a few things I would like to tell you to help you cope with that. First, it is not your fault. When the battle is lost, you blame the general, not the soilders. Second, you deserve to do what is best for you. If you believe things will get better, stick it out. If you think things will get worse and you don't want to be here, just leave. You will be no good to anyone if you don't want to be here. Third, stop wasting your time reading this ****. You probably have better things to do. If I lived within a 50 foot radius of dozens of college chicks, I wouldn't be reading this either.

if they are reading this they are wasting time they should spend being in the weight room and getting bigger, faster and stronger.

People in the military watch the news-should we forbid anything critical of the war as well?

Whaaaaaaaaaatsup Cully!?

Suuuuuuuup Gatens?

Keep doing your thang. Gates- smile every now and then man, might do ya some good!

Good Luck Saturday!

Wow ... is all I can to the original poster ... I wish you were my boss at work because then I would know that "meeting expectations" would not be a factor ...

Some may read the boards but bear in mind that they are part of the generation in which smack talk online is the first language and English is the second.

Also, they are not infants.

Having said that, comments about players should not be disrespectful, but there's nothing wrong with being candid. Tucker, for example, has earned some candor around here.

Latest posts