Iowa your 2018-2019 Non-Conference Champions

HaydenHawk56

Damn it feels good to be a winner!
5f9c381872f254ae579c5c1a03ab0377-original.jpg

I really like what I see from this team. They play great defense, especially in crunch time. They are winning the close games. Iowa has found a way to close out games. First time since 1986 to be undefeated in non conference!

I really like what I see from this team. They play great defense, especially in crunch time. They are winning the close games. Iowa has found a way to close out games. First time since 1986 to be undefeated in non conference!
And that's where the similiarity ends. Iowa non con wins in 1986 included NC State, Northeastern (with Reggie Lewis) Brigham Young, the Clones, UC Irvine (Scott Brooks) and Arizona.

That team would whip this one by 25.

AMEN, ClintNick! You are, indeed, a Sage to point out how these last 4, solid Ws have honed the grit and discipline of this underappreciated team.

Not to get too far ahead but I think 100% improvement in the Big10-ish is within reach!
It starts next Thursday!

AMEN, ClintNick! You are, indeed, a Sage to point out how these last 4, solid Ws have honed the grit and discipline of this underappreciated team.

Not to get too far ahead but I think 100% improvement in the Big10-ish is within reach!
It starts next Thursday!
Read one of Clintons' threads on WBB. I think he is Gary Barta!