Iowa Women's Hoops Grabs No. 1 Seed

If I was a conspiracy nut, I would insist that the NCAA selection committee hates Iowa.

First they give Iowa the 2nd overall #1 seed, and you are like, wow that's a lot of respect. Then they load up Iowa's region with defending national champ LSU as a 3-seed and Kansas St as a 4-seed.

LSU dropping all the way to a 3-seed is the equixilant of being the #10 overall seed. My guess. Is they wanted to make LSU the last 2-seed in South Carolina's region but couldn't because they are both in the SEC. Wish LSU would have been slotted in USC or Texas region as a 2-seed. That would have seemed more fair to me.

If I was a conspiracy nut, I would insist that the NCAA selection committee hates Iowa.

First they give Iowa the 2nd overall #1 seed, and you are like, wow that's a lot of respect. Then they load up Iowa's region with defending national champ LSU as a 3-seed and Kansas St as a 4-seed.

LSU dropping all the way to a 3-seed is the equixilant of being the #10 overall seed. My guess. Is they wanted to make LSU the last 2-seed in South Carolina's region but couldn't because they are both in the SEC. Wish LSU would have been slotted in USC or Texas region as a 2-seed. That would have seemed more fair to me.
You think, do you remember the 3 refs that were assigned to the championship game last year? It is a conspiracy...

Latest posts