Iowa Women vs. PSU

Icarus

Not sure if anyone is watching this on BTN right now. Could ultimately decide Iowa's NCAA fate.

Iowa is up 9-7 with 15:47 left in the first half right now.

Iowa started out really well, but started struggling when PSU turned on the press. Four turnovers already and tied at 9.

Ok, I guess I'm the only one. I'll update the score periodically in case anyone is interested but can't post.

PSU just tied it up at 21 with 7:30 to play. 6-0 run for PSU.

Thanks for the updates. I think the women have to win the next two to get in.

Maybe. ESPN has them in right now, but losing here would obviously hurt. Even though they would still be under 20 wins with a victory today, winning 10 of their last 12 might make up for it (especially considering the youth and early season injuries).

Penn State is up 28-25 with 2:30 left in the first. Kachine has been on the bench for a LOOONG time with two fouls. Bluder must be comfortable with the score since she hasn't been willing to risk putting Alexander back in yet.

32-30 PSU at the half.

Iowa is definitely a different team without Kachine in. Hopefully she'll stay out of foul trouble in the second half.

32-30 PSU at the half.

Iowa is definitely a different team without Kachine in. Hopefully she'll stay out of foul trouble in the second half.

Got em right where they want them considering Kachine was out most the half. Limit turnovers they shouldcome out ok

Kach comes back and immediately hits a jumper to open the second half.

Iowa with a lead again. 35-34. 18:00 left.

Kelly Krei!! 4-5 from three point land today and 15 points. Stepping up big time in the absence of the usual scorers.

43-36 with 15:00 left, Iowa. And Printy at the line.

This team has really come on and is exciting to watch. They belong in the dance. The way they shoot outside and Kach they could be scary for alot of teams. Should be great in years to come. If only we could say that for the men's as well

Man, i wish i was watching this right now. Darn work...looks like the Hawks have come out strong in the second half, thankfully!

Man, i wish i was watching this right now. Darn work...looks like the Hawks have come out strong in the second half, thankfully!

You're the one who usually does the updates, right iahawk20? I'm not even going to try to match the quality of your threads. :)

54-45 Iowa. The scoring has really picked up in the last few minutes (on both ends). Each team seems to be getting better as the game goes on.

Latest posts