IOWA-Wisky poured down the drain game thread.

wAY to go hawks. the Off line and fullback are figuring out these blocking anglers per Eddie P. That 17 yard run by canzeri was blocked beautiful and the end zone replay view looked great.

Up by 4?????????

Time to call off the dogs. No need to embarrass them.

That miss was for the idiots who use the phrase "take the points". There is no such thing as taking points.

ur right! the appropriate phrase is, "GO FOR the point." ;)

I don't begrudge the attempt. However, if you're gonna go for it, you run the fake field goal, not thru the air.

Now, I'm done on this horse carcas.:)

We got a hug break on that penalty on the interception. The could have been a huge momentum swing for whisky

I think you need a lesson on when to go for it. If we get the first down there we have 1st and goal from around the 5. The chance of scoring a td there are way higher than if we had 4th down and 2 at the 12 yard line. Even if we get the 1st down there, it's pretty likely we have to end up kicking a field goal anyway.

Yeah obviously a FG from there wasnt a given. Like I said its cool hes got that in him now but that could have gone wrong. Also I think the play call was a joke they were obviously not going for the first like you state.

Latest posts