Iowa Wisky game on Espn3?

Top 25 game not nationally televised?

Hope espn fixes this.
Houston (ESPN2) and Gonzaga (ESPN) both play on Thursday night.

There’s no way Iowa and Wisconsin are gonna preempt either one of those programs.

Top 25 game not nationally televised?

Hope espn fixes this.
And it is nationally televised. If your cable/dish/streaming provider has regular ESPN, you can also watch ESPN3 for free. All you have to do is log into the ESPN app on your smart TV or a device like a roku or fire stick. If you don’t have one of those you can watch it on a phone, computer or tablet.

Here’s the list of providers that have ESPN3 for free. It’s pretty much every provider in the country; if yours isn’t on there then you should probably be worried more about running water and indoor toilets than TV service because you must live in Mudhutistan.

You just log into the app using your provider info and you’re golden.

I need to watch that punk Davison. I think he's a dirty player and I just don't like him.

Last edited:
And it is nationally televised. If your cable/dish/streaming provider has regular ESPN, you can also watch ESPN3 for free. All you have to do is log into the ESPN app on your smart TV or a device like a roku or fire stick. If you don’t have one of those you can watch it on a phone, computer or tablet.

Here’s the list of providers that have ESPN3 for free. It’s pretty much every provider in the country; if yours isn’t on there then you should probably be worried more about running water and indoor toilets than TV service because you must live in Mudhutistan.

You just log into the app using your provider info and you’re golden.
Thanks! Just verified it works.

Espn3 is not Nationally televised. It's a streaming channel. I don't see why they didn't just dump the rights to this game to someone else if they didn't have a better slot for this game.

i just see "Espn" where are people seeing espn 3?

Yeah from what I see its on regular ESPN.

Last edited:
Houston (ESPN2) and Gonzaga (ESPN) both play on Thursday night.

There’s no way Iowa and Wisconsin are gonna preempt either one of those programs.

Just going to throw out there that iowa wisconsin likely way more highly viewed than those games.

No one gives a F about houtson basketball - and as good as gonzaga is... hardly anyone cares about them either.

but college basketball in general has horrible ratings.

Last edited:
Espn3 is not Nationally televised. It's a streaming channel. I don't see why they didn't just dump the rights to this game to someone else if they didn't have a better slot for this game.
Yeah it is nationally televised. Just because it’s streaming doesn’t mean it isn’t. Anyone who has ESPN, which is everyone, can watch it.

Either what you are viewing is wrong or ESPN's schedule is wrong, ESPN schedule has the game on regular ESPN, the programming schedule on my Dish receiver has the game on regular ESPN.

ESPN would have to be insane to put on either Houston or Gonzaga ahead of Iowa/Wisconsin.
ESPN's app and the website have it on ESPN3

yeah i said that above gonzaga is not on tv against whatever shit school they play.

like i said the answer to this mystery is it could be both.

It's on regular espn and you can stream it on espn 3.

Latest posts