Iowa WILL win 4 of next 5 FB games, make NCAA BBall tourny, N win wrestling Nat titl

Re: Iowa WILL win 4 of next 5 FB games, make NCAA BBall tourny, N win wrestling Nat t

no they won't, no they won't, and probably

Re: Iowa WILL win 4 of next 5 FB games, make NCAA BBall tourny, N win wrestling Nat t

...Drink up!

Starting a little early on a Friday, aren't you? :p

That's OK, one of my favorite memories of college is a beer and clam chowder Friday noons at the Airliner.

Ik football and bball wilk...but wrestling is in a downward spiral. Last year was pathetic

Ik football and bball wilk...but wrestling is in a downward spiral. Last year was pathetic

You're not a real wrestling fan are you? I bet you're one of those guys who just tunes in when we win a national title? We were 1 year removed from three straight and lost a lot of points from the previous years national title team. Thats almost as dumb as saying Bama football is in a downward spiral.

No national title=awful...duh if you look at the programs bball and fball are rising and wrestling is dropping...duh.

Hawkforce if that is your atempt at sarcasm, then u are pathetic.

We will win a National Title in wrestling a lot sooner than we will in fb or bb, we are set up to be good in wrestling for the next 2 years.

We will win a National Title in wrestling a lot sooner than we will in fb or bb, we are set up to be good in wrestling for the next 2 years.
My expectations in wrestling are a lot different than fb or bb...

If Iowa wins 4 out of its next 5 football games, guess what, there will be a 6th game in that mix.

If Iowa wins 5 of it's next 6 football games before the start of next season, I'll wax a tiger hawk into my chest hair.

i think we could, not so sure haven't followed in 10 years because we are miserable, good chance

Starting a little early on a Friday, aren't you? :p

That's OK, one of my favorite memories of college is a beer and clam chowder Friday noons at the Airliner.
Drinking Kool Aid by the Wishing Well.....

KoolAidVintageWishingWell.jpg

Actually, it is possible. There have been similar years for the Hawks, and unlike last season, we would get better and better as the season went on. Hopefully this will be one of those seasons. A solid victory at Minnesota would work wonders.....

:)

Minnesota and then two games at home, followed by Purdue.... guys, we have a chance here.

With the recent recruits, wrestling is setup for a lot longer than 2 years.

I think the OP has done plenty of drinking already. Like the optimism but we don't make the NCAA tourney and we don't win four of our next five ... Would love to believe that ... but then I would simply have by Hawkeye-colored glasses on ...

Football:Could Happen
Basketball:No way
Wrestling: I don't follow Iowa wrestling closely so no idea.

Latest posts