Iowa will go 6-1 finishing conference play

I'm still rubbing my eyes to make sure I saw who started this thread correctly... Makaveli!? Is that you!?

I'm just playin. It's nice to see a little positivity out of you man! I knew you had it in ya :)

Speaking of which, I agree with you. I think 6-1 is entirely possible. The win against Michigan, and the way in which they did it was huge. I think they are gaining confidence. That has to be scary for any team that has to face them. Who do you focus on?

Michigan - @OSU(L), Wisky(L), MSU(W), @PU(W), Minny(W), @ILL(W), IU(L) - 13-5
MSU - NW(W), Neb(W), @PU(W), @Mich(L), Ill(W), IA(L), @OSU(L) - 13-5
Iowa - Win out - 14-4

Win Big Ten regular season outright. Go 3-0 in BTT to win it. Finish 28-6. Get #1 seed in Midwest Regional. Play 1st and 2nd round in St. Louis.

That's how you make predictions! Go bold or go home! :cool:
Bodyslammed!

I would love to see us go 6-1 to end the year. However, I will be happy if we go 5-2. Ranking of our remaining games by toughest to win.

@ Mich St
@ Minn
@ IU
Wisc
@ PSU
Purdue
Illinois (senior night, no way)

Why not just go the Super Fan route and make Ditka an honorary Hawkeye. Then we will win out and beat every team by 40. Daaaaaaaa Hawks will win daaaaaa championship and Ditka will hoist Fran on top of his mighty shoulders as they play One Shining Moment with all Hawkeye highlights.

Latest posts