Iowa vs Wisconsin live from Carver

He is moving well here but hasn't dropped in for his own shot yet. Looks a little tentative yet. 2nd period ends 3-0 and Perry takes Neutral to start the 3rd.

Perry with another shot but Perry stuffs his head and comes around for another 2. Now leads 5-0 plus almost 2 minutes of riding time.

Match will end with DSJ winning 6-1 with riding time. He is breathing pretty hard but a great test for him and he looked pretty good overall.

CR, I can agree with Ironside on that. Been to practice 3 times in the last 2 weeks and he demolished everybody that was put in front of him. Have to be careful with what I say about practices but I can say he has looked REALLY good lately.

Couple more minutes of intermission but then Wisconsin will send out there best wrestler at 165 in Ben Jordan.

Evans in on Jordan's leg and trying to sit through and push the leg over and there is the takedown. 2-0 Evans.

Evans throws in the spladle and getting really flat and there is the fall!!!! Evans with a fall in 3:23. Hawks up 29-0 now

Lofthouse gets in on a leg and gets the takedown on the edge to go up 2-0 with 1:22 left in the 1st.

Sorry, this is Cousins for Wisconsin who now gets the escape and Lofthouse now back in for another takedown. 4-1 Ethan.

Latest posts