Iowa vs uni

Hawks are looking pretty good. If they played this defense in every game we may only have one or two losses at this point. It feels like a completely different team from even two weeks ago.

This also isn't televised which likely is a big reason it's so quiet. I'm watching on my computer on ESPN3 which hasn't been terrible for the most part.

Is it safe to assume CW simply won't figure it out? It is garbage time and JoBo is still playing.

There is a lot of good on this team. Watched it on ESPN3. They have the potential of beating some teams and if the D remains as consistent as the the last two games, they may surprise the BB world. Jok is money, Baer is a beast on the boards, the freshman are representing and they have become a much deeper team with Pemsl and Moss. Not going to get too excited yet but I see some very positive things. Cooks injury has become a bonus to season Pemsl. Nest three years look really bright. I am hoping for a winning season. Probably not 20 wins but 16-18.

One of my sons is down here (az) and used his tablet and linked to my big screen. Worked perfectly! A few silly turnovers but all in all a well played game. It helped that UNI could not hit the ocean from a row boat too!

Latest posts