***IOWA vs UNI GAME THREAD***

Can't we get some new refs in the Big Ten? Eddie and crew destroy the tempo of the game. Let's the kids play.

I think we need new fans.

Honestly, I've lived in 3 B1G states and 1 SEC state over the years and nothing compares like Iowa fans complaining about and blaming refs. Poor little Hawks...

IL Annoy comes in 2nd, but not by a long ways. Iowa fans have needed counseling since Lute's days when some poor ref called the right foul on the wrong guy.

Started an epidemic that has lasted for decades...

Good thing they are cold from the outside as they are outplaying us on moving the ball closer to the rim on offense.

Funny, just as I posted about the inside game the BTN announcers said the exact same thing about Iowa's inside game needing to improve.

I wouldn't do that. Oh, and Olaseni has seen good minutes in the first half and Herby has started a thread about it already.

well, unless Herby has his weight updated, i don't want to hear it. apparently the trashman does come on Saturdays. i thought he took the weekend off.

Iowa scoring 68% of their points from the three ball. 10% from the paint.

I guess turning the ball over makes a team do that. Pass with enthusiasm plz.

Honestly, I've lived in 3 B1G states and 1 SEC state over the years and nothing compares like Iowa fans complaining about and blaming refs. Poor little Hawks...

IL Annoy comes in 2nd, but not by a long ways. Iowa fans have needed counseling since Lute's days when some poor ref called the right foul on the wrong guy.

funny, i lived in SoCal and they complained about the refs too! and according to you that only happens in IOWA! nice trolling, troll.

It was one person complaining about the refs.

He wasn't even saying the refs are against Iowa. You are ridiculous. Anyone says anything about the refs you spout your garbage. SHUT UP.

YOu honestly tell me UNI only made 5 fouls in that uptempo half, uni was pushing and grabbing and few calls.

Latest posts