Iowa vs UCF Game Thread

UCF is a good defensive team that likes to slow things down. We will need to rebound and avoid live ball turnovers. They are not deep so if we push tempo it will help us late in the game. GO HAWKS!!

Iowa with good defense throughout the first half, hot 3 points shooting in the 1st quarter, and getting the ball well in the second, lead 28-20 in the 2nd.

Caitlin Clark nails a 17 footer to close out the half. Iowa with the momentum going into the halftime. Clark has 13 points 5 rebounds. Iowa shot 42% from 3 point range.

Last edited:
Tied 31-31 at the half. Hawks gave up three 3 pointers in a row and lucky to be tied at the half. They must have had 14 or 15 turnovers in the first half. Need to clean that up.

Caitlin Clark with the aggressive drives has drawn 3 fouls this quarter.
Monika Czinano with 11 points 2 as Iowa leads by 11.

Iowa won the rebounding battle 42-36. Caitlin Clark had 21 points, 11 rebounds. Monika Czinano added 19 points, McKenna Warnock with 13 points.

If the Hawks play like this the rest of the season they are going to get blown out quite a few times! They acted like they didn't know what in the hell they were doing! Terrible game. I'm not joking either. I never saw so many stupid passes in all my life! Caitlin is in a sophomore slump and hopefully she can overcome that. Just when is women's basketball going to hire officials that actually KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!!!!!!! I'm very surprised Gabbie, Caitlin and McKenna weren't hurt tonight!

Latest posts