iowa vs the world

crimedog

If we do lose we are going to drop like a rock. espn the voters and the bcs want us out of there. what are your thoughts?

Yep, we drop prolly to like #20 with a loss. It's just the way it is, so I hope we continue with what we've been doing - just win baby.

ESPN is all over the slander campaign now, saying that touchdown overturn was bullcrap and giving Iowa no credit for storming back and covering a 17.5 point spread despite all of the turnovers.

I'm fine with it if the Hawks don't make the ESPN/SEC Title Game...I mean, the BCS Title...simply because I'm tired of everyone trying to make Iowa feel ashamed for being undefeated...This isn't their team, so they no longer matter to me and I'm not about to let them mold how I feel about ANY team anymore...they're not even trying to hide their agenda at this point. So I just hope the Hawks grab every win they can and kick someone's a$$ in a great bowl game!

On Iowa!

Go Hawks!

I'm sick of everyone complaining about that play. Yes, his leg was clearly in, when he "appeared" to catch the ball, and screen prints/freeze frames will show that. What the so called "experts" fail to see is that the receiver juggles the ball while he is out of bounds, therefore having not secured it for total control. THAT is what the indesputable evidence was that overturned the TD catch. DUH!!!!!

I'm sick of everyone complaining about that play. Yes, his leg was clearly in, when he "appeared" to catch the ball, and screen prints/freeze frames will show that. What the so called "experts" fail to see is that the receiver juggles the ball while he is out of bounds, therefore having not secured it for total control. THAT is what the indesputable evidence was that overturned the TD catch. DUH!!!!!

I think we're talking about the 2 different plays Earles, but I agree with you completely on the one you're talking about at the back of the endzone...the ball is between his wrists and not even in his hands when his foot is down, the ball doesn't make his hands until he's out.

I was talking about the one on the sideline of the endzone where the replay shows his lower leg land simultaneously in and out of bounds...sorry ESPN, but you don't get credit for half a foot in and half a foot out, so why in the holy hell would you get credit for half a leg? Just more negative crap from them to keep Iowa away from "their" title game.

If we keep winning we can continue to poke our fingers in the media's eyes. The Wins are the way we get back at them.

I dont know if you've noticed but on the ESPN score line going across the bottom of the screen.

It goes through the top 25 scores for college football, ONE team had a note with its score...Iowa...it said...Iowa trailed going into the 4th quarter...I just think ESPN wanted everyone to know that just in case they didnt see it..

Latest posts