Iowa vs Tennessee Tip is 11:10am Sunday

The stand alone game. Everyone will be watching.

giphy.gif

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

There, now I don't have to go to church tomorrow.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Yeah, I just realized and wondered how many will attend church tomorrow. Most services are 11a - noon

Go Saturday evening.

Iowa is in a decent spot here. Tennessee isn't firing on all cylinders, plus they appear to be over-confident/cocky (a huge danger in sports) and Iowa is an under dog with "no" chance. Serenity Now Fran...be a leader not a psycho.

Stars are aligning perhaps.

P.S.: I watched a condensed game Iowa/Cinn and Wieskamp, nailed it. Also watched a bit of Badgers especially the post game comments. schadenfreude x billion

Who is this Mary woman you speak of? She seems nice.

Nooooo Im going to be on a flight back from AZ and miss the whole game :( I thought it would be an early game but was hoping it wouldnt be :(

Is it okay to pray for a Hawkeye win during a church service?
Bobby Knight was asked that question by a reporter many years ago and responded after a pause, "No, we don't pray for a victory before we come onto the court. I don't think God gives a F whether Indiana wins a basketball game or not. He has more important things to take care of."

Bobby Knight was asked that question by a reporter many years ago and responded after a pause, "No, we don't pray for a victory before we come onto the court. I don't think God gives a F whether Indiana wins a basketball game or not. He has more important things to take care of."
He should have passed some of that down to his prize pupil.

Stevie Brylcreem was always using self righteous indignity to rationalize certain things, like one of his players committing a violent crime against a woman.

He should have passed some of that down to his prize pupil.

Stevie Brylcreem was always using self righteous indignity to rationalize certain things, like one of his players committing a violent crime against a woman.
Alford has a well developed internal system which handles most, if not all, "failures."

Latest posts