Iowa vs Purdue tickets going for $1.75 on StubHub

We bought 4. Can't wait. Won't get a cheaper chance to visit another B1G venue. Hawkeye fans need to fill that end zone.

I've never been to Ross Ade. Is the end zone designated as the visitor fan section? I'd love to go, can't beat the price, but I don't want to be sitting in the middle of a bunch of Boilermakers...

Buy the cheap seats to get in, then you can sit anywhere outside the 15 yard line. Not even being sarcastic.
Obviously, the 30-50 yardline seats will be filled up. But outside the 15 yard line, there will be sections and blocks of empty seats. They don't check your tickets once you get inside. Here is a video from the Iowa game at Purdue in 2011. This is the senior day ceremony, which was taken right before kickoff. The seats on stubhub for a buck are the seats underneath the jumbotron. Again, just buy those seats to get in, then you can sit elsewhere.(fast forward to the 10 minute mark to hear the Hawk fans take over)
[video=youtube;FooF0j7504Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FooF0j7504Q[/video]

It's about a nine hour drive for me and I think we might make it work..those are some CHEAP seats. Are there pretty decent tailgating areas?

It's about a nine hour drive for me and I think we might make it work..those are some CHEAP seats. Are there pretty decent tailgating areas?
Get a group of 4, split gas 4 ways, get a game ticket for a buck, and it's a very inexpensive trip.

Parking was $10 for cash lot in 2011 and it was walking distance to the stadium. The public lot is shown below:
2zokmsz.jpg

We should fill the stadium with Hawkeye fans! Does anyone know if any fan busses are going out of Iowa City or Davenport?

I'm gonna hold out until the price drops

According to the Daily Iowan the price is down to $1.11! Make your move before it's too late.

Iowa-Purdue ticket prices shockingly low
Ticket prices for the upcoming Iowa-Purdue game on Nov. 9 are going for incredibly low prices on online marketplaces.
As of Monday on the popular ticket exchange website StubHub, tickets for the game at Ross-Ade Stadium are going for as low as $1.11

Saw this just now and have already contacted a few of the people I sit with at Kinnick to see if we should road trip. It looks like at least a few of us are going to make this happen. Way too cheap to pass up! We paid $80 each for our seats at Michigan in 2010. Was well worth the price considering the outcome.

I have my tickets. They were cheap enough that my 2 1/2 year old will be going to his first iowa football game (win).

Latest posts