Iowa vs Purdue gamethread

I can't find a stream of this game anywhere. I hate the Big Ten Network. My parents live 30 minutes from Penn State and we still don't get the Big Ten Network.

According to the Purdue site, we are shooting lights out and they are only hitting 20%. Hopefully this lasts for the whole game.

Turnovers are now KILLING US (8 turnovers in the first 15 minutes) along with second chance points for Purdue. We need to settle back down and get out of the first half with some kind of lead.

Iowa 20-18 5:15 to go.

TERRIBLE foul call on Gatens, about 5 seconds after the play no less. Purdue at line for 2...

I really wish we had someone who could counter Purdue's pressure. We only have a couple of people who can dribble the ball and Painter knows that.

I know this is early, but I feel if we can pull out a win here, this could be a major turning point for our program. Beating a top 5 team in Big Ten play.

I really wish we had someone who could counter Purdue's pressure. We only have a couple of people who can dribble the ball and Painter knows that.

It has crossed my mind a handful of times tonight what a difference Jake Kelly would make on this team. We are missing him a ton.

I know this is early, but I feel if we can pull out a win here, this could be a major turning point for our program. Beating a top 5 team in Big Ten play.

We have to win this game on defense. We can barely get the ball up court.

Latest posts