Iowa vs. Penn St.

i dont post much but after reading this thread i gotta say although i do agree PSU is arguably the best in the big ten they are beatable. look at there game last week agaisnt pitt mcsorely passed for 164 yards and barkley ran for only 88 yards. people are acting like there putting up massive crazy stats and unstoppable. the right iowa team and the wrong psu team gonna be just like michigan last year.

I would think sooner or later their qb would miss a lot of deep passes. After all it happened to Michigan last year. All it takes is one or 2 and the confidence level changes hands. Not likely to happen but it could.

I would never count the Hawks out in a home, night game, against a top 5 team. If you do, you haven't been paying attention.

It is about when they play. Iowa won't be able to take them out in a couple weeks. I am looking at OSU down the road as the one to get. I really think they can get that game to be played in a phone booth. For whatever reason, OSU doesn't have playmakers at the skill positions.

PSU is definitely beatable....especially at Kinnick.

Pitt dang near did everything right except score when they needed to. They ran the ball great, they won the T.O.P nearly 2 to 1, they bottled up McSorley and Barkley. They just committed too many stupid mistakes and couldn't score once they got in the red zone. You can't have a 15 play drive result in no points....and Pitt had TWO 15 play drives go for no points.

I definitely think this is a game we can steal. And you know Doyle is going to have Barkley's comments about how the Hawks quit last year plastered all over the practice facility.

Latest posts