Iowa vs NIU Game thread

Some good things: Chase Coley looked like a seasoned senior, Stewart found a hook shot (both lefty and righty), everyone stepped up in Doyle's absence.
What kind of window licker starts a 25 post “game thread” in which he’s the sole poster?

I mean, it’s an honest, genuine question...

Nobody cares about women’s basketball...who the hell posts like that in a thread all by himself? Are you documenting it for the Smithsonian or something?

I, for one, like the threads. Even if I don't post, it's nice to be informed. I don't get much news on the ladies. Do I think the posts should be prefaced with "Women's basketball"? Yes. But as far as I'm concerned, keep 'em coming, Clinton!

GO HAWKS!!!

What kind of window licker starts a 25 post “game thread” in which he’s the sole poster?

Nobody cares about women’s basketball...who the hell posts like that in a thread all by himself? Are you documenting it for the Smithsonian or something?
Sorry you are so childish it bothers you. I've been in a hospital bed for the better part of 2 weeks and asked Clinton to post as much as possible so I could follow along. I really appreciate the effort. What a pathetic life you must lead to have to spend your time belittling others for their efforts. Ban yourself.

Fryowa there are some people that do care about women's basketball. I really can't understand your disdain for it. Nobody is making you participate. In case you haven't figured it out these Ladies are Hawkeyes. I thought all this time I have been posting in HAWKEYE NATION not MEN"S HAWKEYE NATION. These Ladies are going to be pretty darn good this year and if you don't want to follow who cares! I always try to start my post with some sort of clue it's about the dreaded women's basketball team! For Hawks sake please get over it.

The Hawks won the rebound margin again 48-33. Went 15-15 in shooting free throws. 15 fast break points. 52 points in the paint! Only 13 TO's 25 bench points with 6 players in double figures. I'd say that was an all around good game. Chase Coley was deadly tonight with 20 points. Wish she could be on like that all the time. Everybody got into the game tonight and they all scored! Hagarwood this team is shaping up to be a very tuff team.

I put him on ignore weeks ago, I recommend that everyone else does too as he adds nothing significant to the forrums, but he is only here to insult people. This is a much better place to be with people like him on ignore.

Should should be ready to play in Florida.

This is the first time in school history that they scored more than 100 points in back to back games. They have the offense rolling!
Yes they do! Now they need to work on that defense and all will be good. I thought Lisa hung onto the zone a little to long against WKU. Tonight Lisa got off it a lot earlier. They'll get it worked out. Back to back 100 games I didn't know about. Nice!

I kinda appreciate it. Hawnick did good work here imo.