Iowa vs Nebraska (Tailgate/Travel Plans)

My employer has people coming in on friday and they are going to black out the day so nobody can take pto. Looks like I will try and fnid a stream somewhere or just listen to 1040. :(

My employer has people coming in on friday and they are going to black out the day so nobody can take pto. Looks like I will try and fnid a stream somewhere or just listen to 1040. :(

I'm not supposed to be able to use PTO either but I'm going to come in Thursday and Saturday to make up for it. At least that's my plan, Got offered tickets that are too good to pass up.

Rolling out of bed Friday morning all fat and happy from turkey, heading down to the Hawkeye Rally at Pershing with whoever ends up crashing at my place Thursday night. Then head over to see the Husker band pre-game show followed by Iowa securing their spot in the first conference championship game with a win over the Huskers.

Rolling out of bed Friday morning all fat and happy from turkey, heading down to the Hawkeye Rally at Pershing with whoever ends up crashing at my place Thursday night. Then head over to see the Husker band pre-game show followed by Iowa securing their spot in the first conference championship game with a win over the Huskers.

Feel free to PM me your address. I'll bring the cranberries.

Dont forget your crackpipe.......LOL

Latest posts