Iowa vs N Illinois?

MelroseHawkins

So what. Not on TV or able to stream? Complete BS, this many games into the season. Iowa gets fucking screwed every fuscking year. I'm sick of it. They will throw any game against Mich St. or Wisconsin on TV but never Iowa. I'm going to bitch to them. Pissed!!

So what. Not on TV or able to stream? Complete BS, this many games into the season. Iowa gets fucking screwed every fuscking year. I'm sick of it. They will throw any game against Mich St. or Wisconsin on TV but never Iowa. I'm going to bitch to them. Pissed!!

It's ridiculous that our games always get pushed to plus. You can't tell me Indiana vs Youngstown State is any more intriguing to the average viewer.

40-17 with 7 something left in the half.

Yeah my son is following on game cast and told me the score. Put me down as one is tired of the money making scheme for BTN plus to make money off of Iowa fans. On a brighter point of view the reason they do it so much to us is because they know there are many Hawkeyes fans that will pay out money to see their team. Probably 85% of the other BT fans can’t say that. 47-25 now according to my son.

Does anyone know if the game will be on ESPN 360 after the game is over?

Yeah my son is following on game cast and told me the score. Put me down as one is tired of the money making scheme for BTN plus to make money off of Iowa fans. On a brighter point of view the reason they do it so much to us is because they many Hawkeyes fans we pay out money to see their teams. Probably 85% of the other BT fans can’t say that. 47-25 now according to my son.

Does anyone know if the game will be on ESPN 360 after the game is over?
I'm listening to it on the radio.

I'm listening to it on the radio.

Close to halftime my son and I decided to run down to a close by convenience store here is Provo, Utah and I turned on the radio in the car and was happy to catch some of the game on 1040 am WHO radio. It was choppy at times and then at other times it was like I was in down town Des Moines. I always got a kick out of their old motto "WHO radio the home and away voice of the Iowa Hawkeyes." I could pick that station up at night in Atlanta Georgia, Colorado Springs Colorado, Merced California, Logansport Indiana, and now Provo, Utah. I've probably listened to more football games and basketball games on WHO radio then most posters on this forum have listened to or watched in their life time. I really miss Jimbo sometimes as he was a voice in the night that always made me feel closer to home. I was glad to hear Dolph tonight. I hope he is doing well.

Close to halftime my son and I decided to run down to a close by convenience store here is Provo, Utah and I turned on the radio in the car and was happy to catch some of the game on 1040 am WHO radio. It was choppy at times and then at other times it was like I was in down town Des Moines. I always got a kick out of their old motto "WHO radio the home and away voice of the Iowa Hawkeyes." I could pick that station up at night in Atlanta Georgia, Colorado Springs Colorado, Merced California, Logansport Indiana, and now Provo, Utah. I've probably listened to more football games and basketball games on WHO radio then most posters on this forum have listened to or watched in their life time. I really miss Jimbo sometimes as he was a voice in the night that always made me feel closer to home. I was glad to hear Dolph tonight. I hope he is doing well.
Same here, used to listen to Jim Zavel in Tx. A friendly voice home away from home.

I would rather listen to the radio than listen to the tv. I guess I never thought WHO would reach out that far. That's pretty neat BigD you picked it up tonight. Hagarwoodd I can remember Jim like it was yesterday.

BTN has discovered that Iowa fans will pay for a single game. I did. The game was on BTN plus for $9.95. Shameful, I know, but I couldn't help it. BTN does take advantage of Iowa fans. That seems to me to be a legitimate gripe.

Latest posts