Iowa vs. MSU on BTN

I think with Jamie around they had a tendancy to stand around a watch her a bit much. This isn't a jab at her because she is a great player but she wasn't shooting very well this year.

Logic has really improved and we have one of the best center combos in the country right now in Johnson and Dootlittle. It would really help if Virginia Johnson could get back and give them some minutes.

I think with Jamie around they had a tendancy to stand around a watch her a bit much. This isn't a jab at her because she is a great player but she wasn't shooting very well this year.

Logic has really improved and we have one of the best center combos in the country right now in Johnson and Dootlittle. It would really help if Virginia Johnson could get back and give them some minutes.

This I think sums things up pretty well, and I think Printy's injury may end up being a blessing in disguise, especially for next year. She wasn't shooting well, and while I know Bluder has supreme confidence in her, her shot selection wasn't great at times (taking too many shots from too far away). And like you said, at times the offense was stagnant because there was a little too much just watching Jaime do her thing.

But now, Logic really seems to be hitting her stride, and she's playing like the player many fans were expecting to see. It seems like every night now she's pushing a triple double in points, rebounds, and assists. Morgan just keeps doing her thing, and does it well; and Doolittle finally gives us a little depth in the paint.

Without Jaime, I don't see a big run in the tournament, but I do see us making it in with the chance to make it past the first round. If everyone's healthy, we're in good shape heading down the stretch.

Good point about Printy's injury being a blessing in disguise.....

Get her back next year and have the rest of the team playing they way they are now? Next year's team could be scary good. Gonna miss Wahlin and Hansen (very good bench player), but we've got a lot of young depth.

I had thought the season was essentially over with my sweety, Jaime gone, but looks like we have more depth than I thought.

Latest posts