Iowa vs Minny Game Thread

big10fan

Who's representing online? Sioux City, IA here.
Score prediction: Iowa 31 - Minny Mouse 10
Also predict a garbage time TD ala ISU and Coker with 175+ yards with a meltdown on the board about how he should have been in more last week. I see A LOT of runs for today, don't be surprised if we only throw it every once in a while, but with big gains when we do because their loading the box so much.

Name: HawkeyeShane

Hometown: Marshalltown, Iowa's Leader In Meth and Illegal Immigration

Height: 6'1.5"

Weight: Too Much

Position: HawkeyeNation "Legend"

40 Time: Started Last Tuesday, Should Finish Sometime This Weekend

Bench Press: Great Place To Sit While Checking Out Hotties at The Gym

Cone Drill: Once Ate One In 8.2 Seconds (Electronically Timed) Despite Brain Freeze

shane, was waiting for the m-town soundoff, what took you so long? my dad lives there, we make it over there 2-3 times a year. not going to take a shot at it though, sioux city doesn't have that much going for it either.

Name: HawkeyeShane

Hometown: Marshalltown, Iowa's Leader In Meth and Illegal Immigration

Height: 6'1.5"

Weight: Too Much

Position: HawkeyeNation "Legend"

40 Time: Started Last Tuesday, Should Finish Sometime This Weekend

Bench Press: Great Place To Sit While Checking Out Hotties at The Gym

Cone Drill: Once Ate One In 8.2 Seconds (Electronically Timed) Despite Brain Freeze

Wanna try to win back your dollar today?

shane, was waiting for the m-town soundoff, what took you so long? my dad lives there, we make it over there 2-3 times a year. not going to take a shot at it though, sioux city doesn't have that much going for it either.

Marshalltown has its problems and I'll always be the first to point them out...but I still love it. If I didn't, I'd pack it up and move along. It's home.:)

I haven't been listening to the pregame stuff, is Gettis slated to play at all? Anyone else out for the game?

I'm online and watching...I don't know what to expect from this team...I could see them winning and losing...but with Dolph saying DJK is possibly out....I think Minny wins by 4 and we miss a PAT.
Hope I'm wrong, this team just has me confusled now.

I'm in Costa Rica, so no watching the Hawks for me today... Luckily, I've got Gary and Ed on an on-line radio connection. So any illuminating information will be greatly appreciated!

mossbrucker kicking off? and a fair catch?
i thought i heard that we won the toss and were getting the ball?