IOWA vs. Michigan Game Thread

Hawks played a hell of a game but if you have 2 hands on the ball and 1 knee on the ground. Should be a touchdown.

Should be, as long as it is in the confines of the rules. I am sure if the situation were reversed, we Iowa fans would be complaining. Why does it concern you again?

Sorry but he didn't complete the process of a catch and allowed the ball to hit the ground. The Hawks got screwed (well it was the right call) earlier this year. So about f**king time one goes their way.

If both hands were under the ball when he landed it would have been a TD, but the ball did hit the ground.

I guess i didnt see that angle, well good game hawks. Blew the legends division wide open.

On the play at the back of the endzone it looked like he trapped the ball under his hands. There is a difference between getting your hands under the ball and having it touch and not move and having your hands on the top of the ball and pinning it on the ground.

No you guys are right thats on me. I looked at the replay i thought 1 hand was under and 1 hand was over. When they froze the play on BTN i saw both hands over. My bad, it was a good call.

Last edited:
How am i trollin, im asking a question. Why wouldn't that be a touchdown. Its not like he had 1 hand on the ball.

Are you an official? I didn't think so, so if you want the correct answer, go to the College Football Officials Message board. Otherwise, you are nothing more than a troll because there aren't any college football officials here.

Hopefully, that clears things up for you.

Are you an official? I didn't think so, so if you want the correct answer, go to the College Football Officials Message board. Otherwise, you are nothing more than a troll because there aren't any college football officials here.

Hopefully, that clears things up for you.

Im a college foot ball fan talking college football on a college football message board. Is everything clear to you.

Why attack the dude? He admitted he's wrong and his other posts seem harmless enough. The only mark against him is that he's a Husker. It's also a little weird that he's on this board when his team is playing another team right now but that's probably because we are awesome (or at least I am and he needs to read my insightful posts) and for that I can't blame him.

Why attack the dude? He admitted he's wrong and his other posts seem harmless enough. The only mark against him is that he's a Husker. It's also a little weird that he's on this board when his team is playing another team right now but that's probably because we are awesome (or at least I am and he needs to read my insightful posts) and for that I can't blame him.

Dude my board is boring, im on here more then there. On a side note, huskers are crapping the bed bigtime rightnow.

Im a dooshbag troll talking mindless crap on a college football message board. I should commit suicide today by running head on into a train with my little red radio flyer.

Fixed again...

I like yours better, 'scheid. :D

Latest posts