Iowa vs. Mich predictions...

Unless our Defense can score 3 touchdowns, we lose badly. Michigan 31 - Iowa 10. We aint going bowling, thankfully this ugly season will be over after the azz kicking we take against Nebrasky.

Iowa needs to survive the first quarter. 11:00 kickoff......could make things a little sleepy in the Big House once the game starts. If Iowa can hang around they could make it interesting. Nobody is expecting anything and that is where Ferentz teams do their best work. Ferentz has owned this team as of late. That said, he was owning Penn St and we dropped the last 2 to them.

I see it going 3 ways. Iowa getting destroyed, Iowa and Michigan playing an ugly game where it comes down to the fourth quarter, or Iowa gives its best shot, but the talent is not there. Let's hope Iowa plays like what the hell and gives it their best shot.

Iowa gets destroyed score: 31-3
Iowa plays inspired but loses (a lot like the Texas game in the bowl game): 31-17
Michigan or Iowa wins with a score of something like 17-12

I don't think this is a complete slam dunk for Michigan if they don't put Iowa early and Iowa plays like they having nothing to lose. Kirk needs to let his players "play" in this game.

Last edited:
We upset them last year and they were ranked pretty high. Capt. has a plan. Holding onto my original upset prediction. 4 years in a row against UM's miserable program. Go IOWA!!!

Latest posts