Iowa vs. Mich predictions...

I don't usually make bold predictions but I have a feeling that Iowa is going to do well tomorrow.

21 - 14 Iowa.

Well since our offense has sucked royally all year, I think they'll suck again tomorrow. I think we get 9-10 points max while giving up close to 30.

I'll say:

Michigan 31, Iowa 9

p.s. - I don't know if you guys have noticed, but our defense sucks too.

Hmmm ...
Mich is 11th total D (303), 17th scoring D (18.2), 21st pass-eff D and 1st pass D (149.2)

'Laces' goes for a buck-70 on the ground.
JVB rates out around 98 - 102.
Hawks don't see the redzone and have more 3 & outs than 1st downs.
However, Cotton gets a long return, D forces 2 to's in blue end of field and they shank a punt allowing Mike Meyer to earn s-t p.o.w.

Michigan 33-12.

U....G.....L.....Y

Wolverines 45
Iowa 10

We will drive down the field first possession and get to Michigan 23 with an inch to go on fourth and Kirk will kick a field goal. We get a trash TD late in the game. JVB gets picked twice, one for a pick six. Michigan seniors haven't beaten Iowa. They want blood.

Michigan 35

Iowa 3

man-pain-expression-150.jpg

Michigan is out for blood, so they come out too amped up, and make stupid mistakes. They are unable to pull away until the 4th quarter. Michigan 24, Iowa 10

Whatever you are on, you should share with the rest of us.

Those of us who live in reality understand we have little to no chance in this game. Michigan is tired of losing to us, and they will make us pay. I posted this in another thread: Michigan 31 Iowa 10 (just so nobody thinks I'm copying :rolleyes:)

I thought nobody here drank the Kool-aid!? CQTS

Pass the Kool-aid --- WE"RE GOIN BOWLIN!!

Michigan 9, Iowa 13 in a game that will set college football back 20 years.

We couldn't move the ball or score against the terrible defenses of Northwestern, Indiana, and Purdue. I don't see us having any better luck against Michigan. I'd be shocked if we keep this within 20. My prediction is Michigan 42 Iowa 14. Our defense has been terrible lately, and Michigan's offense is much better than anything we've faced so far this season. It's going to be ugly. It's sad that I don't see how we keep a game within 20. How we've fallen...

speed kills, and Mich. has done a better job of recruiting,

Hawks get drilled and stay home on the holidays 36-6!

lose to Central Mich and a terrible Purdue team at home and a weak Indy team on the road you get what you deserve.

i see i am the only one going with the shutout thus far...nothing leads me to believe we will put up points against a ranked opponent...michigan 31 iowa 0

I now have to root for Iowa to win out because of Emery Tillberg the Kid Captain for the bowl game. I know we have went to a lot of bowl games under Ferentz, but c'mon. They better do something awesome for this kid if we don't go bowling.

Each Kid Captain receives a commemorative game jersey and all of the Kid Captains receive special treatment during the annual Hawkeye Kids Day.

For this kid I say Iowa 24 Michigan 21.

Iowa football is back in the Lauterbur era, and the scoreboard in Ann Arbor will be, too:

Michigan - 59
Iowa - 7

And unless JVB gets hurt, he takes every snap. But then Grandpa Ferentz reminds everyone, it's only a game.