Iowa vs Kennesaw State Gamethread

I'm convinced that Moss' lack of playing time is due to the mental aspect and maybe shot selection. He's going to be really good his junior & senior years.

People were just being overly optimistic. I had suggested that it's crazy talk to think cook is going to come into the B1G and dominate over Junior and Senior post players as a freshmen. You also have to take into consideration the level of player he is going against in team practices.

I'm not watching but at work just following all of your comments on here. After the game is over I wouldn't mind if everyone gave their opinion on what you thought how each player looked. Thanks

The competition wasn't that great at all as expected. I thought pemsl looked promising and Wagner looked good. jok was amazing. nobody else really stood out.

Overall the Hawkeyes looked aggressive and athletic....but clumsy and jumbled. I'd say they played how I expected them to. They have things to get worked out

Overall, I am pleased with the team at this very early stage

Seem to play together nicely

D was good for the most part. The half court trap is working well and should get better

Team loves to play FranBall, racing around like speed demons

This is going to be a fun season. No lofty expectations. Just going to relax and enjoy the team coming together

At least NIT bound.....Perhaps

Thanks for your comments. I hope we get a game on a regular cable station so I can record it and watch when I get home. I know I read somewhere that said Iowa has three rated teams they have to play in the nonconference schedule. Those games will give us a good idea what we may look like going into conference play. Like many others have said it will be fun just to see how some of these younger players develope.

Latest posts